About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2018-11-16
- In Gate Eventing has been CANCELLED for Saturday, November 17. The event has been RESCHEDULED to December 2nd. No need to pre-enter the jumping phases. If you would like a dressage time, please contact the Secretary at office buckscountyhorsepark.org or call 610-360-7021.
- CROSS COUNTRY COURSE IS OPEN. However, the rain over the past week has made the course very wet. Please use good judgement regarding the footing.
- FALL is a beautiful time to ride at BCHP This is the ONLY time of year you can obtain a prorated membership. Information here Adult 3 month membership $55. Junior $27.50
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.