Last updated: Sept. 22, 2023
- TIMES for the Schooling Horse Trials are available here. These are final times.
- Judged Trail Ride originally scheduled for Saturday, September 23rd has been re-scheduled to Sunday, October 8th due to the impending rain. Likewise, the Derbies and Prix, already rescheduled from September 10th, have been re-scheduled to October 8th.
- CROSS COUNTRY COURSE is OPEN. Please watch this space for updates. However, the Parade Field is closed; please do not destroy the footing!
- THE HUNTER DERBY AND PRIX CLASSES FOR THE SHOW ON SEPTEMBER 10TH HAVE BEEN RESCHEDULED TO October 8th. These classes will run in conjunction with the Judged Trail Ride. The course will NOT be open for schooling in the next two weeks!
- Check out the details of out WORKING EQUITATION WEEKEND on the Clinics page!
- Volunteering! We are always looking for great volunteers! There are many opportunities for anyone who is interested to come and support Bucks County Horse Park. Many of the jobs and ways to help are listed here. Come and join us!
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.
About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds, maintains and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Thank you to our 2023 Season Sponsors!