About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2017-09-19
- Get your tickets for Bucky s Barbecue Bash, Friday, Septermber 29th 6:00-9:00 pm. Great food, music, dancing, and cars Contact Maureen Ferris for tickets.
- Information on the September 23rd Judged Trail Ride can be found here .
- Prizelist for the October 7th Poker Drive can be found here .
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened it is currently under repair by the County Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill
- Please remember to check the Park’s calendar before planning your visits Rings may be closed 48 hrs prior to shows.