Important AnnouncementsLast updated: July 21, 2021
- Times for Friday Evening Eventing can be found here.
- July 22nd counts as of 6 AM, July 8th for TMHS: Beg Rider 2, Long Stirrup 3, SS 3, Pleasure 6, Green 3, Modified 4, Low child/adult eq 6, Maiden 1, Low 2, child/adult 1, Bucks County Hunter 8,
- Jumpers - Itty bitty 6, intro 5, low schooling 3, high schooling 1,
- Childrens ring - lead line 4, mini stirrup 4, preshort 1, beg w/t 4, open w/t 4,
- The Pink Trail through the Loubris Woods has been completed. It is now open. Please be kind to this newly restored area! Avoid this trail when wet.
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill. As always, please report any concerns to the office.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.
About the Bucks Country Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds, maintains and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.