Last updated: November 23, 2022
Results of the Thanksgiving Pace are available here. Thanks for coming! Have a safe, warm winter! See you in the Spring!
- CROSS COUNTRY COURSE is OPEN. PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS DUE TO RECENT RAIN. Please remember to check here for updates before coming to the Park. As we move into winter, fences will be brought in to be looked over for damage and to allow footing to heal. There are Starter to Beginner Novice fences in the jumper ring which may be used for schooling.
- Dead ash trees have been cut down in the field above the Dressage Ring. Please take care if riding there.
- Volunteering! We are always looking for great volunteers! There are many opportunities for anyone who is interested to come and support Bucks County Horse Park. Many of the jobs and ways to help are listed here. Come and join us!
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.
About the Bucks Country Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds, maintains and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Thank you to our 2022 Season Sponsors!