About the Bucks County Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.
Important AnnouncementsLast updated: 2020-07-02
- Thursday Morning Horse Show is in full swing. Please note the change of start times for the Jumper and Childrens rings. Full prize list can be viewed here . NO POST ENTRIES. CHANGES TO ENTRIES WILL INCUR A FEE.
- Tuesday Evening Dressage continues. You can enter by contacting Melanie ONeill at melanie.oneill at comcast.net. The link to live scoring and ride times is here . Hope to see you soon.
- Attention all competitors. The Covid Release is available here . Please be sure the office has a signed copy on file for you, your trainer and grooms.
- SAVE THE DATE... Buckys Barbeque Bash will be held on SATURDAY, September 19th, 2020. Please come out for the live band, complimentary beer and wine and great food. Tickets will be available April 1st.
- Please advise the office of any difficult trail conditions or problems.
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.