Important AnnouncementsLast updated: May 18, 2022
- Times for Friday Evening Eventing are available here.
- CROSS COUNTRY COURSE is OPEN. Please remember to check here for updates before coming to the Park.
- Route 611 between Reiglesville and Easton is open! There is a closure further north for anyone coming from Route 80.
- Volunteering! We are always looking for great volunteers! There are many opportunities for anyone who is interested to come and support Bucks County Horse Park. Many of the jobs and ways to help are listed here. Come and join us!
- Please be aware that the Trail South East of Bunny’s Revenge has not reopened. It is currently under repair by the County. Please continue to respect the Closed Trail signs around the Landfill. As always, please report any concerns to the office.
- Please remember to keep ALL DOGS ON LEASH when walking in the Park. This will be enforced by the Park Rangers.
About the Bucks Country Horse Park
The Bucks County Horse Park is a unique facility dedicated to the preservation of a natural environment for amateur equestrian pursuits. Located in Revere, Pennsylvania, we provide a variety of competitions and trail riding for all ages and all disciplines of riding. We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that funds, maintains and manages the Park for the Bucks County Parks and Recreation Department.